Mountain Leaders Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is a government registered Travel and Trekking Agency and recognized by the government of Nepal, under the department of Tourism establishing in the year of 2000.
Mountain Leaders has specialized not only for its native land, but also for neighboring countries especially India where Rajasthan. Himachal Pradesh. Ladakh, Sikkim / Darjeeling, Tibet and Bhutan are being focal destinations for our valued clients.
The major attraction you will find in Rajasthan, “The Land of Kings,” The home of the Rajput’s, are the unique synthesis of culture, the lively spirit of fanfare and festivity, the formidable forts and majestic palaces, mansions and gardens. All wait for you, to make you feel as if each place wherever you visit belongs to you, you own… the feeling of your ownership to the place. When you travel to Rajasthan, you should not forget to visit fascinating Rajasthan “havelis,” the century-old palaces which have still retained the post glory and charm architectural brilliance and spectacular paintings.
One of the present new seven- wonders of the world and a UNESCO world Heritage Site, the Taj Mahal lies in Uttar Pradesh – to be visited at least once in life time, not to be missed out in your itineraries for Rajasthan Tour or Ladakh Tour. The Taj Mahal meaning “crown of buildings” a mausoleum lactated in Agra, built by emperor Shah Jahan in 1653 after rigorous works for more than two decades, in considered the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Islamic, Indian and Persian architectural styles.
Popularly known as “Land of Gods,” Himachal Pradesh is famous for a beautiful hill stations, Smile, which nestles in the north-west region of western Himalayas. The states are landlocked with the Tibetan Plateau to the east, Jammu and Kashmir to the north. The Pradesh also has a pride of being the major route to Ladakh.
It is said that only in Ladakh can a man sitting in the sun with his feet in the shade suffer from sunstroke and frostbite at the same time! Isn’t this amazing to every visitor here? Ladakh… bounded by two of the world’s mightiest mountain ranges, the Karakoram in the north and the Great Himalayas in the Mountain Leaders offers a combined tour via Darjeeling to Sikkim. Darjeeling conjures visions of serenity, vibrant green hills, the miles of undulation hill sides covered with emerald green tea business. Land of breathtaking beauty crowned by the majestic Himalayas. It is one of the most magnificent hill resort in the world. Darjeeling …an experiences which will remain etched in your memory- forever. Similarly, Sikkim is not an exception in having a unique distinction in its naturally beautiful landscape dominated by Mt. Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world.
Our Valued Clients Are Kindly Requested To
- Possess a valid passport with entry visa that can be obtained from Nepalese Embassies and Consulates abroad or at the airport upon arrival for Nepal.
- Obtain visa for Tibet and Bhutan through assistance from Mountain Leaders and in case of India, visit the respective Embassy or Consulate.
- Have a valid travel insurance covering the loss due to changes in the program or cancellation of the trip or any kinds of expenses for rescue or so on as Mountain Leaders will not be held liable for any kinds of claim for losses either be it risks like illness, accidents, or blockage due to avalanches.
- Consult your personal physician while preparing for the tour and do not forget to carry along a simple but adequate medical kit in your baggage.
- Be assured of postal, telephone, internet services, bank and credit card facilities as they are all accessible in towns and cities and
- secure your booking on confirmation basis along with a nominal payment in advance.