Under the leadership and guidance of Mr. Keshav Pandey, the Leader of Mountain Leaders, Mountain Leaders has initiated to fulfill its corporate social responsibilities in association with different NGOs/INGOs for the betterment of health status of poor people by carrying out and simultaneously promoting oral health care and awareness.
Mountain Leaders’ Affiliation
- Netherlands Oral Health Society (NOHS), the Netherlands
- Women for Women, the Netherlands
- Medora Foundation, the Netherlands
- Dental Aid to Nepal, UK
- Lions Club of Kathmandu Sunrise, Nepal
- Community Help Center, Nepal
- Dental, Oral Health, Eye and Gynecology Camps in association with NOHS, Women for Women, Dental Aid to Nepal and Medora Foundation
- Establishment of a community Health Center in Bachhauli VDC, Chitwan with the support from Medora Health Foundation.
- Ambulance services to the people of Bachhauli, Kumroj VDC and its neighboring VDCs, a gift from the people of the Netherlands
- School Health Programs
- Scholarships to deprived school children
- Adult education scheme
- Goat farming project to the neglected women in society
- More than 80 thousand rural dwellers till 2013 especially from dental camps.