Bhutan is a landlocked nation in South Asia which is located at the eastern end of the Himalaya Mountains, and bordered to the south, east and west by india and to the north by China. It is separated from Nepal by the indian state of Sikkim. The Bhutanese call their country Druk Yul which means “ Land of the Thunder Dragon”. This 4 days short trip to Bhutan will take you to the unique experience.
After breakfast, you will visit the hospital for traditional medicine, Memorial Chorten and National Library. You can also visit the Handicrafts centers and the school of Thangka painting. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, you will depart from Paro and arrive in Kathmandu.
What are included?
• Private transportation.
• All necessary travel permits
• English speaking local guide.
• Accommodation on single/twin room basis.
• Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per the itinerary
• Meal plan: Full Board Basis
What are not included?
• Insurance of any kind.
• Additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance
• Personal expenses such as drink, guide tips & etc.
The itinerary listed is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. We will be pleased if you provide every minor details about your trip.